Would you date someone who is into bdsm?

I'm not only talking about s/m play but the lifestyle as well.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, it depends on what they're into. Like I wouldn't date someone who was into the whole ddlg thing but there are other dynamics I would be willing to try.

What Guys Said 19

• But like @Mesonfielde said. I do maintain the belief that both parties should be equal. I've always believed that. Always hated the "dominance" and "submissive" things. Like one has to be one and the other has to be the other.

But. I think I could do some light stuff. Depends on exactly how hardcore she wanted to go. I mean. I could do some tying up or handcuffs or something. I couldn't really hit her with anything. Not sure what the bdsm "lifestyle" is, but if the "dominant" and "submissive" types have to extend outside the bedroom, I really couldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.

• I would rather just be freinds with them because I'm simply not into it at all. I have nothing against it other than it looks weird in public. I enjoy an equal relationship where nether is overly assertive or submissive.

• It is one of my core beliefs that in a relationship, both parties should be equal, and that "power play" and a "struggle for control" makes ZERO sense.

Therefore BDSM is absolutely incompatible with everything I personally stand for.

• I don't know, some of that stuff seems hot in porn but for some reason Im not sure I could see myself being into it in reality.

• If they were too serious about it, no. I enjoy a bit of kinky sex in the bedroom, but that's as far as it goes, I couldn't live it 24/7 like many in the BDSM scene do and it's not that important that I'd join the scene, I've never understood people who do that.

• Hell no. One second I'm a loving and caring boyfriend, and then
    www.wikihow.com/.../...pear-Completely-Step-13.jpg
    I'm gone.

• The whole life style is a bit much but in the bedroom it can be fun.

• I know I would since I am a part of the BDSM lifestyle.

• Unlikely. Especially since I dont want to be part of any lifestyle and whatnot. I do what I enjoy without the need for some community bla.

• No, that wouldn't interest me.

• I have and I would.

• Sure I would

• How hardcore?

• Yeah I will...

• A 24/7 lifestyle would be too much for me. BDSM in the bedroom once in a while would be fine.

• Lifestyle? Nooo

• How would you want the lifestyle to extend beyond your sex life?

• Never

• Yes please. :)

What Girls Said 18

• No I wouldn't!

• I like BDSM play but I don't want to live the lifestyle outside the bedroom, so no.

• yes I would there is nothing wrong with bdsm just know your limits and remember your safe words

• No, because I ain't about that life.

• I dont know

• They're broken. No.

• lifestyle no.

• no, i don't think so.

• Hell no🙅🏼

• Yeah. Could be fun plus it means I don't have to be nice 24/7

• No because I'm not into it.

• Nope.

• Never.

• Hell no!

• What is bdsm?

• There's no way I would date someone who was into BDSM.

• Only if they accepted me not being into every part of it. S/m play, sure, but outside of the bedroom I want to be equals.

• The entire lifestyle? No.