At what point is a girl body consider to chubby for you? Body fat percentage chart pic in this post. ?

What body percentages of fat do you like? At one point does it became too chubby?At what point is a girl body consider to chubby for you? Body fat percentage chart pic in this post. ?

I didn't make this chart , hahah but it is soo true that it doesn't make sense xD I was mostly looking at the picture that I overlooked the numbers. Thanks for your guys who mentioned it , because I now see how this chart is funny as hell

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The percentages are pointless. You can't have negative or 100% body fat, you would not be human at least. Nor any animal we've ever encountered thus far.

None of these are chubby. Your "100%" is getting there, but I wouldn't call her fat just yet.

They all look fine to me, but less than "-10%" is meh. Not my taste.
    Also "80%" she looks wide, not fat, just wide and I prefer more narrow waists.

What Guys Said 9

• I think 10% to 40% is good. 80% and upwards is where I would draw the line. 60% is kind of a toss up. But leaning more towards no. -30% to 0% are scary.

• 100% is my limit, but 40-80 is really nice. -30 to 0 is too skinny for me too.

• I can tell you right now that all of their bodies are quite sexy

• 10% to 80% looks good.

• 100% and i don't see the difference between 20 and 40

• the "100%" is starting to get there.

• Personally I like the 80% one best.

• None of them are too chubby for me to consider, but the last 3 are not as hot as the earlier ones.

• All look fine.
    I wouldn't call the 100%-girl fat, she's a bit over average, but still looks fine.

What Girls Said 9

• You may wish to get a real body fat percentage chart. I'm 15 percent body fat and according to your chart I'd be 0 percent lmao

Fix it and try again.

• I didn't make the chart in first place , but yes I should of looked at it more closely before rushing to post

• Are you high? How to get to negative body fat %?

• I didn't make the chart, so fucking chill out

• I know this chart is incorrect, but I wish I was the 20% or 40%

• This made me laugh

• This chart makes no sense..

• Well okay didn't make it , I justill kpop people would pay attention to the images

• NONE of these women are chubby or fat.
    Seek professional help.

• I never said any of them were , I didn't make the chart , stop being fucking butt hurt for no reason lol

• I'm not butthurt, honey you are. Especially since you're the one obsessing about weight and using healthy, skinny women as possible examples of fatness.

• Didn't make chart , just wanted to see what people would think. If you don't think any of them are chubby that's all you had to say. I never said anyone was chubby , someone posted this on a Japanese forum and I wanted to see if people opinions here were the same , obviously not... And actually I'm a healthy weight Sooo stop fucking assuming shit

• They all look mostly curvy to me.

• only the last one

• I like the 40-80. But that's just me.
    Anyway, this scale is not correct.