Which of the option below is the best way, in your opinion, to impress someone you like?

• Send fresh flowers to your crush
  • Compose a musical piece dedicated to your crush
  • Ask that person to go out with you for a cup of coffee (you pay for two, though)
  • Write a Shakespearean love sonnet and dedicate it to your crush
  • Buy your crush a box of chocolates
  • Draw a portrait of your crush and present it
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold up. Am I the ONLY person wondering why so many people chose the coffee? Not everyone likes coffee! I know I don't. I've only had a couple sips of it and I hate it. She asked for something impressive. That's not impressive. That's just CHEAP and LAZY. On the other hand, I would love to have a song written for me. If I knew how to sing I would write a song for somebody else.
    The coffee would be a good way to get to know them and talk, but they aren't asking for that. In no way is that impressive to anyone, other than the fact that they can actually talk to your face in today's world (instead of looking at their phone).

What Guys Said 5

• I just bought her chocolates... not really to impress her but because they caught my eye when I was grocery shopping XD

Why should I have to go out of my way to impress a girl, right?

• Just be supportive and be there for them and show them that you can be their rock. That they if need be, something they can lean on and feel comfortable with themselves.

• Simply asking them out is the only option that isn't over the top when trying to impress someone that you aren't dating. You telling them that you like them will be seen as flattering, while doing any of the other stuff may make you seem like an obsessive lunatic, as unfortunate as that may seem.

• Things like poetry and songs can be awkward. There's a thin line between romantic and weird and creepy, and where that line should be is different for everyone.

General side note for everyone: before you judge someone as creepy, think about it from there perspective, think about their intentions, and think about the fact that some people might find it cute.
    Maybe they're not so creepy after all.

• tried b and a, apparently i suck as a musician

What Girls Said 3

• so tempted to vote for the love sonnet lmfao.
    i picked coffee because it's a wonderful way to get to know someone.

• Coffee or chocolates. Both would be great.

• Ask that person to go out with you for a meat restaurant

• @JamieVardy9 no, cause your a troll

• @JamieVardy9

You are jumping on every girls opioion on gag to ask them to message you. You've just did this to me too. And no... I will not message you

• @Victorianne I message him and he's a troll. He ask at everyone he see his sister doing a threesome and if he need to tell to his parent.