Guys: Is it okay if I come up to this cute guy I have been eyeing at my school gym?

Here is the dilemma, I am worried he will think I am creep or desperate. Also, what if he has a girlfriend!
anyway, I chose this guy because I have been seeing him a few times in the gym, also we are the SAME major- Business. In addition, I know him from a school club I was in and have a mutual friend.

NOTE: that this guy doesn't know about me, but I know a little bit about him lol.
So yeah, I guess that is a conversation starter. Do I just come up to him at the gym and say "Hey you look familiar..." and then go from there?

Most Helpful Guy

• So what if he has a girlfriend? What would you say to a guy who said 'what if she has a boyfriend?' Pretty much every guy has to deal with this shit and they aren't offered any outs, so why would it be different for you?

You're a girl, meaning this "creep or desperate" factor is basically negated. It's almost certainly simply not a problem for you, even if you think it is. It's in your head.

You have a mutual friend, that's you're in, and a good one at that. Just approach as a nice person looking to chat and whatever as a friend of a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes u should.

What Guys Said 4

• Now you know hot it feels to be a single guy looking for a date. :)

• huh?

• You are experiencing the anxiety and all the questions that guys ask themselves when they are considering approaching a lady.

• Lol that's funny

• Ask to suck his dick.

• Yes, Try your luck...

• Go for it. You're just making conversation you know, not asking him to marry you.
    It doesn't have to be as scary as you're making it seem. And since you will probably run into him again you don't even need to close.

This is a difficulty 2/10 approach. You can do it, rookie!

What Girls Said 0