Having that elusive thing called confidence?

i am always told the have confidence in whatever I day, especially when it comes to women. The question then comes how can I have confidence when I don't know what to do or say (or really not having anything to say), also failing pretty much most of the times I do talk to girls. Then comes the point of what did I really do to replicate the times I was some what successful or how other guys are successful. Finally comes the point is what will a girl see in me when I don't see much special about me when other guys can do what I can do but better. Even if I do believe that I'm better it me actually protraiting that?

What Girls Said 1

• Observe people who succeed at faking confidence and mimic them.

What Guys Said 1

• The biggest rule of thumb in my opinion Is fake it until you make it. It doesn't matter if you know what to say, it's the delivery. If she doesn't respond well to what you say don't start fumbling with your words like you are trying to pull them back. Just play it cool and fall forward. If you are going to fail then fail trying to succeed rather than trying to recover if that makes sense.