Would you be made if you found out the guy you have been dating and sleeping with was really a girl. How do I tell my girl that im not a man?

To clarify I dont have an actual real life penis but I do use a strapon dildo, wear clothes do bed as im body conscious and do it with the lights out. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• mad... kind of because basically i'd feel like the person lied to me. so a lie being a betrayal of trust is frustrating but even worse simply makes me think twice about the person since i don't know if i can trust them

• There was a case like this in the news, a lesbian was doing the same thing, unfortunately she was charged with rape by deception. You might want to break up with her, just to save yourself jail time.

• Man, I want to make a little joke out of this, but I won't unless you want me to xD

Anyway, I think that from the moment that you two are like "You like me, I like you. Let's Go Exclusive"
    Like when you two are official, I would bring it up

• You could "sound her out" by watching lesbian porn with her. If she took that well, then you could watch a documentary about transgendered people, and somewhere in there confess. Good luck. Let us all know how it works out.

• How is that not rape by deception? I mean, seriously?

• Look at the hand, there huge difference hand on it. Women hands always really smooth and guy, no matter what is rough.

• Ask her if she's a lesbians, then after she says "no", tell her, "you're about to be..."

• if you don't mind me asking, how does the "sleeping with" part work? do you mean just sleeping?

• I use a strapon dildo.

• How did she not know? There's no way you have a penis...

• Show her

• You should have said this before the first date. May as well go tell her, the relationship is gonna be over anyway.

• Your vagina might give it away.

What Girls Said 6

• I would not only be super disgusted, I'd probably sue for damages.
    How to tell her? Say: I was born a woman.
    Simple.

• Show her your vag, troll.

• Do you mean you're a transgender but wanna tell your girlfriend you were originally a girl?

• No im still a girl. Im just a lesbian who dresses like a guy.

• Well I have virtually none existant breasts and I always kept most of my clothes on and told her I waa body conscious. We always did it with the lights off.

• But how can she not notice?
      Uhh nevermind, just tell her and hope she'll be understanding, do you know if she's even bisexual or is she totally straight?

• I'd be pretty mad, honestly u should just tell them and hope for the best

• I would be extremely furious and break up IMMEDIATELY.

• Cause a guy has a vagina and XX chromosomes? Yea, mother nature and evolution didn't mmake it like that. But nice being a troll