How do I keep the conversation going online without coming across as clingy?

I just met a great lady online yesterday. We chatted pretty much all day.

She's a college teacher, so I'm sure she's busy during the week. How do I keep the conversation going to let her know I'm still interested without coming across in a negative way? Should I check in every evening and ask how her day was? Is that too often? We really clicked, and I don't want to screw this up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say because it really depends on the person. I like being asked every day how my day was, and I like hearing from the guy, so I would say try that first. You'll sense very early on whether or not she's receptive to it from the responses you get. You can soften it a bit by padding it a bit.. something like "hey, I'm sure you're really busy every day, but I just wanted to let you know that I had a great time chatting with you last night, and I hope you had a great day today."

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think checking in and chatting in the evenings are too much. I actually think that's pretty thoughtful to consider her schedule and to ask about her days.

What Guys Said 0