I confessed my feelings to my guy friend that I spend time with and also sleep with. He didn't confess his feelings?

Ok. Briefly. I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months. We recently had a split for a week but got back together. Prior to the split he would hint that he wanted to be with me and to tell him when I'm ready. I always blew him off. I only really called him for sex. He wanted to go out a lot but I never did.

Anyway, after the week's split, I confessed that I wanted to be with him and I have feelings for him. His first reply was "is this really you"? I said yes why wouldn't it be, then his reply was that he never pictured me saying this to him and he thought that he was just fun for me but I cared about him too. He also said that he didn't think that I would go for a guy like him. But he never confessed that he likes me so I don't know what to do. I then texted him and told him that he will make someone happy one day and he said "are you cutting me off"? I said no. He said oh, ok. I'm so confused. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Does it sound like he likes me? I feel stupid because he never said he liked me.

What Guys Said 1

• Some people aren't that in-tune with their feelings or sharing them. Don't feel stupid, you have no reason to. I am unsure about these types of questions. You tell him he'll make someone happy, then say you're not cutting him off. Either he likes, liked, or will like you, or he won't, didn't, or doesn't, but also hadn't, hasn't, or may not say he likes you or not. *sigh* Why did you say no? If you want feelings from him, you may not get them.

What Girls Said 2

• Well he already told you his feelings previously. So either he didn't think he needed to because he already has or he doesn't feel that way anymore because he got tired of just you calling him for sex and that's it.

• I guess he your ex now!