Girl I was dating disappeared?

Hi,

i was dating this girl for about a month (she's 27 I'm 30) and everything was going great, we got on so well and everything was looking really good.

one night last week we were supposed to go out for dinner. My car was full of stuff so I had to ask her to drive (for the first time ever) and obviously I paid for dinner and everything was fun and good.

we got back to hers and I instantly fell asleep as I work 12 hour days and was exhausted. I know she would have been disappointed because that meant she was getting no action.

the next day instead of her usual texting me non stop I had to initiate a conversation, she gave me very little, insisting she was sick etc.

then she told me she needed time away from everyone yet was still on Facebook non stop as usual. I asked why she was being weird and she said she didn't owe me an explanation and wasn't my girlfriend etc.

just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this situation? She thought I was great before that, never had anyone treat her so well and always pay and drive etc.

I've already blocked her on everything and she can go to hell, I'm just curious as to what would bring on such a drastic shift in her attitude towards me? Any ideas people? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• She's used to guys treating her like dirt because she acts like a whore or is one I don't know. She probably doesn't know how to react.
    Regardless she doesn't sound interested in you at all. She doesn't sound all that attracted to you because if she were she'd make more of an effort and less excuses.
    Just let it go there are women I'm sure that will be really into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• How will you ever know what happened if you blocked her? Why do you automatically think it has anything to do about you?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it wasn't to do with you, maybe she actually had stuff going on. Seems like you've taken it to heart more than you needed to tbh.

• Tbh. every person who dates has instant deal breakers.
    I have immediately stopped dating men for much less.

What Guys Said 3

• Could be a range of things but I think it was drastic action by yourself to block her on the social media she might have things going on her life and you might now make her feel rejected

• Perhaps she found something in your house which discouraged her.

Got any drugs or foot-long, uncleaned dildos lying around?

• Good you don't dwell on girls like that. But maybe asking her to drive, then passing out after dinner made it look like you made a mistake and she wanted things to be perfect. A high strung bitch that expects perfection out of men. Leave her be.