We only see each other once a week and SOMETIMES weekends?

I have been dating this guy officially for almost two months but have been talking for five months. He's a nice guy never pressures sex. He works two jobs and commutes to college. The only bad thing is I feel like I'm not his top priority. It's either his friends or his cars come first. I've talked to him about wanting to see him more (even though he is busy and has to get up early) this past weekend He was sick so I only saw him for two hours on Friday but Sunday he worked on his car all day. If I invite him places he comes but I just feel like he only invites me to hang last minute... but it's not like we are having sex so I'm not a booty call. It really like him and I want to build a relationship with him so should I just talk to him about how I feel in person? Also, may sound stupid but he doesn't really show me off on social media I don't know if that's a big deal or not I mean it says we are in a relationship but that's cause i put it. I just am losing my mind... he says he loved spending time with me but he rarely puts in the effort to see me HELP.

What Guys Said 1

• i feel he has way to much on his plate right now and is unable to juggle it all. so there is going to be one thing that suffers and i'm sorry that that thing is you. untill he gets done with school and goes down to one job i feel he will not be able to give you the attention you are looking for.

What Girls Said 1

• I am kind of in the same situation, except we do hang out a few days a week but he never ever texts me otherwise. But, my friends and I were talking and asking opinions of men too and we came to the conclusion that men don't prioritize us the way we do them. Us girls put our center of attention on them, it is in our most basic nature, innately we are looking to procreate so if we see a man we can do that with that is our focus. Men on the other hand, just add us to their mix of life. They do what they do but we are just added in, they don't focus all of their attention and time on us. We are wired differently and it is frustrating but neither is right or wrong. You said he always comes to places when you invite him and he did hang out with you at least for a little while when he was sick even. So he is putting time aside for you and that might be all you get from him. As far as social media goes, I don't think that is a big deal whatsoever.