Girls, Should I put a shirtless pic on tinder if I'm looking for a fit girl but not a hook-up? Any other advice?

I have a tough time in general getting matches. I play sports and have friends but no one I know is taking pictures. I'm not on FB either except for this sort of thing. My only pics are three selfie headshots from last week when I got my new phone. I'm 5 10 don't list my height. I could lose 8 lbs and look cut in about 2 weeks but I like beer and pizza so when she meets me this is how i will look. I went to a good school and have a good job but its a small world so I don't list either. (I'm sort of embarrassed to be on there.) any other ideas on what to do about not having a pic? Advice appreciated. I also really need a haircut so I would make it nice.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• On Any Dating site, a Girl, even like myself, always thinks that when a Guy is Posting and Boasting a "Shirtless" deal, it Becomes a Raw Deal. I think he is looking for sex and a One nighter or is just Looking for a Fun Girl.
    List all of your Interests and a Nice profile, the way you Want her to see you, and any decent girl who has anything in common with you, will Look your way.
    Tinder has this Rep sometimes of Being a "Hookup" Site with many times no Delight.
    Good Luck and The right girl will find you, No fear here, dear. xx

What Girls Said 3

• I think that if you are looking for a serious relationship, looks shouldn't necessarily be your biggest concern. I feel like a profile picture shouldn't be about displaying you as a piece of meat but more about showing the real you. Maybe a selfie that shows your great smile? Or you doing something you love?

I would advise to think about what you look for in a person and how you would like them to display it and follow suit.
    Lastly, there are other sites besides Tinder too so don't lose hope. Best of luck!

• I will absolutely not respond to a guy with a shirt off no matter how cut they are. If you are not super ripped then definitely do NOT post a pic with a shirt off! It makes me wonder, "ummm, why would you do that?" A full body pic with clothes on will show you aren't overweight and that is good enough for me at least.

• Mmmm, nah. Shirtless says I just want to get laid.