I am approaching age 22 and never had a girlfriend and it is eating me up... how can I find the one?

I will be 22 in several months, and I can honestly say I have never had a girlfriend, at least nothing exclusive. I have been on dates, but most of these girls were unnatractive to me. I had sex one time, but the girl I had sex with wanted nothing more (it was just a hookup). So yes I have had sex but not in a meaningful sense, and my count is just 1.

I am looking for something particular. I want an attractive woman who had never had a boyfriend. Yes... I know, I know. It is just that I don't want to give her the pleasure of being my first relationship/love if I am not hers. Plus, I want the intensity of feelings to be mutual.

But I am running out of options.

I work in a profession dominated by men. I got kicked out of college recently for a stupid prank. I live at home with my mom and I work when I can. But that is it.

I am thinking about living alone in the wilderness in solitude, because I don't want to face the fact I will not find that particular woman I am looking for and having to watch loved ones and friends get married while I remain alone.

There is a girl on here (whose name I mention out of respect) that meets my description, but she does not want to go out with me. That is the problem too: when I do find that one that meets what I am seeking, she does not like me in return.

What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Start by being realistic. How many attractive girls are in their late teens and early 20's and haven't had a boyfriend? Not many.

It doesn't really matter either. What she has with you will be different and special from any other relationship she's had in the past, because you're a new person and you guys will have your own dynamic.

Most Helpful Guy

• This may not be the most comforting thing to hear but, to be honest she will come, but you'll probably have to go through a lot of obstacles just to find her. Honestly I believe most people aren't compatible with one another. Most people don't find the right one as quick as it seems.

What Girls Said 1

• oh no! Thats the worse thing that can happen!

What Guys Said 2

• That's tuff man!!! Go on a dating website bro! And just pray to God that you'll have the right women in your life!! I don't know about you but I'm a Christian and when ever I pray and ask for help I receive it! You should try it man!

• Good advice:You can not find that girl in here