Why does he act so weirdly?

Ok. So I met this guy I really liked. Let's call him Jake.

Then he reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, claiming that his arms were longer. I put my hand on his shoulder, and claimed that mine were longer. Was that flirting.. or?

Him: Maybe, who's asking?
Me: Ashley!! Haha.
Him: okkkkkkk and what do u want?
Him (again): okkkkkkk and what do u want?
Me: I guess wanted I to say hi?
Him: Ok?
Me: I m glad you're not some sort of creep.
Him: K.

I was sorta hurt by him responding so coldly. But he apologized later.
I went a month without seeing him. And on the first day I saw him again, he literally would not stop staring at me. It was weird..

I continued seeing him and he wouldn't say much. So, I just told him I liked him. And he said he didn't like anyone, but hugged me. In the past, He's said that he didn't want to date anyone and just focus on school. and I accepted that answer and started moving on.

But he still stares at me a lot. Even my friends have pointed out how much he stares.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl he wanted and still wants you he was hoping you were gonna reply can't you tell? I wanna kiss you. I'd bet money now he is timid. hugz hope it helps🍀🐶🍀

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is not interested in you. He already told you that he doesn't like anyone. I don't think you should bother with him. He doesn't sound ready to be in a relationship.

• Lol I am going with my answer I'd care to believe that he resembles me a bit and that's how I have reacted in a similar situation. Hugz shoot me I am a Romantic! Lol 🍀🐶🍀