Is it bad that he's looking at other girls?

We've been dating for a couple of weeks and I know he's really into me, we're both falling pretty hard. But on his Instagram etc he's always liking pictures of other girls who are either half dressed or in provocative poses, and there's 3 that he always likes every picture of, even normal photos and I feel like they're much prettier than me. One of them he actually talks to quite a bit too. Should I be worried?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe a little bit now that your relationship is in its infancy. But as soon as you are in a more committed relationship you shouldn't be very bothered. Everybody looks at other people, and sometimes those people are attractive. One of my female friends used to say. Buiten honger krijgen thuis eten. Translated: get hungry outside but eat at home. It doesn't really flow in English but i think you get what i mean.

• I think I get what you mean, I'm just self conscious and feel like I won't match up to those other girls 😅 Thank you for your advice, it's made me feel a bit better

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what's the politically correct opinion, but I am going to give you mine. I would be extremely bothered if I was in your condition as well.