What to do about hating girls?

Okay so I recently started dating a guy at my school. The thing is that I'm pretty unknown and he's the exact opposite! He's on the basketball team and he's loud and friendly with everyone and I'm pretty reserved and I probably couldn't play a sport to save my life. Anyways, today we were standing together waiting to leave when one of his exes saw us, she immediately started talking extra loud and asking ridiciulous questions, just being extremely obnoxious. One of the girls told him that after I left they started to talk about me... I don't wanna let it get to me but I really don't want any drama or problems during my last few weeks of school 😑

What Guys Said 1

• If its just a couple of weeks you should just ignore them. There is nothing they can really do to hurt you unless you let them get to you mentally.

What Girls Said 1

• just ignore it. act like you dont know anything about it. if it becomes a problem then do something but dont let them get to you people are always gonna talk shit

• Ok I'll try, thank you !