What is wrong with this guy?

this guy i was dating is 32 years old and every time i get close with him he say he does not want to be in a relationship but then comes back later and says he made a mistake. why wouldn't he want to be in a relationship with me if he likes me so much?

Updates:
he also has been in 1 relationship in his entire life which is 7 years ago!!!

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not interested in long term commitment but he wants to have sex with someone on a regular basis...

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess so since he only had 1 relationship in his entire life

• Well there are more and more men these days that don't want to get married as a long term goal due to all the dynamics of divorce in today's world, gold diggers, selfish people, etc. So as a result they don't take relationships all that serious. They don't want to lead girls on and have them get attached. Therefore they try to be upfront about it and say they aren't looking for a relationship. They seek out friends with benefits sort of deals or just hook up with people. It's pretty common...

• If that's what he wants and you want something else, then go looking for someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he doesn't want to commit yet. Nowadays, people are waiting later to settle down and get married. (I've taken some sociology/relationship classes) Does he fear a serious relationship will eventually lead to marriage, possibly. Maybe he got hurt once before and is afraid of a serious situation. He could have both trust and attachment issues. (Also took 8 psychology classes)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He not boyfriend material!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... he probably doesn't like you THAT much, as illustrated by his actions.

0|0
    0|0