Why would a guy that was asking me to go on a date with him for weeks stop talking to me soon as I agree to go?

Things had been getting my very flirty between us for a couple weeks, then on a drunk night out we both confessed to liking each other and kissed, then for the next couple weeks he was trying to get me to agree to a date but I was a bit resistant cos I didn't want things to get awkward, then we kissed again on two separate nights and we stayed in the same bed but just slept, nothing happened. Then in the morning I was like think we should go on a date before anything further happens and he was really weird about it and wouldn't say yes and then hasn't spoken to me since, it's been three days now, I've no idea what went wrong? What do I do? And why now that I finally agree is he not interested?

What Guys Said 1

• he might have found someone else

• he drunk messaged me last night asking what i was doing tomorrow night then when i replied this morning he said he didn't remeber sending it and just hasn't mentioned it since... why would he do that?

• probably coz he was drunk

What Girls Said 1

• you might have answered to late and he found another girl who responded faster. he probably just wants a future with someone.