If you could only be with someone for a year and two months would you?

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation. If we knew going into it and I was able to keep my feelings in check a bit and was also in the place in my life where I wasn't looking for anything serious, then yes I think so. If I was looking for something more serious that could have a future, no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't. I would rather a relationship without an expiration date clearly slapped onto it.

1|0
    0|0
  • what's the context? are they dying or?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean everything is finite and who knows I might just get hit by a truck one day and die with happy memories 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. I never that of it like that. Thanks for your input.

• Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like this question needs more details.. lol

But it might be too sad just to be w someone in that short of a time frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?

• what's the point if it's gonna end in a year and 2 months? I'm not risking attachment

• Yeah, that was one of the concerns I had. Thank you for your input.

• Yeah, I'd just enjoy it while it lasts

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your input :)

• Definitely

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't tell what the face's expression is. It looks like you're in pain when you are saying "definitely".

• Hahaha that face is an awkward face since I am awkward but it definitely does not affect my definitely

• most likely not.
    It depends on the situation.
    But just date? No.

0|0
    0|0
    • We really like each other, but we can only be with each other for a year and two months at max. I am not sure if I should give it a try or not given the circumstances.

• Don't bother then

• Sure :) enjoy the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they dying? If yes, then I have to say that I am an idiot and a sucker for sad people in pain. They are my weakness.
    ... What's the context?

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't really say, but they are not dying to my knowledge.

• Then no.

• Sure, why not...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Without question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why it's only a year and two months however, when I'm in a relationship I want it to last forever, or as long as our heart's content.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It sounds like a waste of time and effort.

0|0
    0|0