How to ask a girl out even tho she is dating someone?

I really like her

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm well, lets suppose that whatever strategy you get from here, or whatever tactic you decide to use to ask her out, lets suppose she accepts... DUDE!! that's a bad sign right there!!! It means, she can easily leave you too, just as easy for someone else who attempts it.

So if you do ask her out, the best thing for you, would be to get rejected... That's if you honestly like her or are honestly interested in her... because that means she's loyal to who she is with... and better wait for her to be single, and then make a move...

IN any case, perhaps you could show her you're interested... and if she's interested too, perhaps she ends the relationship she is in to try something with you.. that's the only good way to go about this in my opinion... If she shows interest back and yet still doesn't break up with the other guy, well that's a bad sign too...

simply show interest in her, small talk, compliments... etc. etc... and see what goes from there...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright son, I'm going to teach you a very important lesson, or maybe 2.

1. Just because there is a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score.
    BUT
    2. Just because you can score doesn't mean you want to. If she cheats on her boyfriend and leaves him for you, what makes you think she won't do the same thing to you? Cause trust me, she will.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Step one: don't.

Why? Because she's taken.

3|0
    0|0
  • You don't. If she is seeing someone else, you are disrespecting her partner as well as her.

Look at it from the other angle, if you had a girlfriend, would you like another guy coming onto her?

1|0
    0|0
  • no u need to back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • she gonna say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. Find someone that isn't involved.

3|0
    0|0
  • You.. Don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking don't. She's already dating someone else, respect that and don't get involved. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her out!!! She might leave him for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Step one: you don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you ask her out when she's taken?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well, the point is you should not ask her out. I mean you should leave her alone. She is already dating someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • you wait it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope that dude finds out and beats the shit out of u. Pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. Be bold. Go for the prize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you can't, unless if sparks naturally fly, you can at least try when she doesn't have her boyfriend with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don´t, just don´t.

0|0
    0|0