How do I know when to kiss her?

How do I know when to kiss her,

we have held hands, hugged, etc.

I want to know how do I know when it is right to go in for a kiss, we definitely like each other, but I don't want to move to fast and push her away?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you two are alone, not around friends or whatever, after a long hug, once getting comfortable with each other is the right time. Or when you're cuddling, but for just a single kiss, a kiss goodbye. That's the best for the first one, it'll increase from there.

What Girls Said 4

• A REAL kiss isn't planned, it just happens. If you feel the impulse I say go for it, although you should try to make it special, when you two are alone and start with a kiss on the forehead, then if you wish you should aim for a real kiss.

• Kiss her when the setting is perfect,

its just you two, having fun, laughing,

then right after she smiles,

give her a small peck on the lips just so she knows that your not trying to rush things, you just like her a lot.

:)

• start with a kiss on her forehead.she will love it!

.that will most likely sooner or later lead to a kiss! :)

• an unexpected kiss is the best kiss. don't plan it.

go with the flow. :]

What Guys Said 1

• don't wanna sound too aggressive but if you already held hands and hugged and cuddled etc then you're wasting your time right now asking this question pal. :) stick your tongue out and let the good times come.