What's wrong with me?

I've been in a monogamous relationship for nearly a year now and he's sweet, easy to talk to, smart, cute, and he truly cares about me.
My friends will say that we are a cute couple and that we are "relationship goals". I do care for him, everything is going great. Yet I don't feel the way I should. I know I should be happy, and I am, but not as happy as I should be.
Is there somethings wrong with me? Why am I not satisfied with the best relationship I've ever had?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you are not 100% happy then you should try to work on that and see what you can do, you should see why you don't feel that way , what is lacking and try to work on that and see if there is a solution to that or not.

If not then finally you should consider the option of leaving him, but then there is a chance you may end up missing him after that and plus you will be breaking his heart also. Hence be prepared for that also.

Keep the breakup as the last option.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been feeling like this for awhile I would end it, you don't wanna be with someone just because you two look cute together, a relationship is more than "relationship goals" it's about caring, loving each other equally, Don't keep putting you and him in this situation if it continues.

What Guys Said 2

• there's ups and downs dude, chillax. it will probably get worse before it gets better cause your just starting out but chin up.

• how happy should you be?

are you not sexually attracted to him or somethin'

What Girls Said 0