Noticed all my guy friends tend to have girls chasing them, then me on the other hand?

While most of my friends have girls chasing them and coming up to them, I notice that doesn't happen to me. I have to do all the chasing and it seems girls just run the opposite direction or just use me. I don't know what it is about me that just turns off girls. Well I tend to be a quiet guy and when I do talk it is just to joke around, because everything to me seems like not really worth while saying to try and pick up a woman. It is what have you not heard before and how is it going to be any different when I am saying it, other than the fact that its me saying it and there is no other person exactly like me out there. It just comes to why bother when most girls hear the same generic thing and expect to hear something new, ettcc. Just looking for some advice?

What Girls Said 1

• Improve yourself, work out, learn from their ways, ask them for help.

What Guys Said 1

• You are a little old to be "chasing girls".

Women are easy. If you have what they are looking for, they will line up to have sex with you.