Guys, Would you dump your girlfriend because you though she was boring?

I'm worried my new boyfriend will eventually get bored of me. I'm not sure what this insecurity stems from. I play volleyball with friends once a week. I work as an admin assistant which I think people think is a boring job. Most days during the week I go to work and then go to the gym make dinner and watch tv. Lately I haven't had much weekend plans because I'm trying to save for a trip and I'm broke. Do these things sound super boring. My boyfriend always texts me how was your day and I'm just worried he's gonna wake up one day and think I'm the most boring person ever.

2

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I would break up with a girl if she was boring, but for the right reasons. If you're just doing this so you can save money for a trip then he should understand. However, if you can't interest him in anyway it's likely he will dump you unless he really loves you or is desperate

• Possibly