Is this guy to old for me?

Guys, I'm 16 years old and I went to a party and hung out with some friends and a guy I just met a couple of weeks ago was there. He was hitting on me the whole time and grabbing my ass and stuff. We ended up having sex and the thing is he's 22. He's trying to date and I'm all for it but some of my friends say he's to old. What's you opinion on this? Do you think he's to old?

Most Helpful Guy

• 16 and 22 looks just about fine. However I am not sure what is the legal age for having sex in your country, so just be careful.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. What is a 16 year old doing at a party where 22 year old are present?

2. It is way too old. It is likely that it isn't even legal in your state for the row of you to have sex.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope
    If you both like each other then nothing else matters 💁

• I am going to say he is too old for you. Now, in a party-like atmosphere, grabbing people like that might be seen as more socially acceptable, but in the real world it generally is not. Maybe you should avoid parties like that in the future. Remember, if he really cares about you, he will wait until you are older and more mature.

• Too old for you.

• Nope

• Yes and no. Lol
    Parents won't like it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be cool if it didn't sound like he was using you for sex.