Guys, do you like it when girls approach you first?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Any -clear, not blurry- signal of interest from a girl is always welcome, and more than an incentive to approach back, and possibly take her on a date or smth.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, it shows that she's interested and avoids the uncertainty of when I approach not knowing if she'll like me or not.
    I don't expect girls to approach me, but I do like it when they do... which veeeery rarely happens hahaha

• Yes, of course. I am sure guys will find that appealing.

• It depends on the type of guy. If he is a socially awkward guy, then he might ask himself "Why is this girl coming up to me?" Or something like that. You get what I'm trying to say.

A normal guy would just say "Hi" or something.

But generally we do like it when the girl makes the first move. Guys are actually nervous to make the first move and go up to a girl.

• Yes I love it

• What do you actually mean by approaching? Is it like just come forward and talk with me or directly start dancing with me? Or something like smiling at me/peeking at me something like that?

• Yess

• Sure.. no problem.

• i love it

• Of course, yes

• they did it

• Yes very much so. I'm super shy I just can't bring myself to approach a girl so this is the only way I'll ever have a relationship. Of course I don't demand that girls do it if I'm unwilling to do it.