Girls, So there is this girl I use to like that purposely ignore me?

This girl I use to like, I know pretty much hate her purposely ignore me and tells my friend about it yet other days we will talk all day. I only wanted to be her friend but I guess I'm not good enough for that. It just frustrates me so much!! So we are supposed to hangout this weekend for some reason but right now I can't stand the thought? What should I do? Remove her from my life?

1

What Girls Said 1

• Just go on as if nothing happens.

I think you spend way too much time studying or hanging out with her. Show her that you have more important things to do. Go get some "YOU" time. Go to a movie, park, play some video games and ignore her for a while.

• Thanks for the advice. I was planning on doing that but since you said that it just makes me want to do it even more. I just don't see why the day before she wanted to hangout now she doesn't want to talk to me lol

• What's your take on that?

• @Asker, you can go to that hangout still but keep away fro a while after that.