25 year old woman with older man at this age is it more of an equal balance?

so I'm turning 25 soon yikes. I am in my first year of my career after finishing college and graduate school. I always liked guys a bit older (less than 20 years but more than 5)

at my age will older men have more in common with me)

I really like this 42 year old guy now. We both have the same profession.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's not that uncommon to find this sort of age gap. Some women of your age just find they have far more in common with older guys.
    I love the company of women like this. They are confident and have good conversational skills. You will need to do the running early on because we older guys think you wouldn't be interested in us to start with because it's so flattering.

• What do
      I do? Here's the catch he's my boss. Lol but he's single

• Up the flirting or if your confident enough. Right him a letter explaining your very interested in him. Stroke his ego a bit tell him you find him sexy. However give him an easy get out.
      By saying you'd fully understand if he needs to keep your relationship purely professional.
      Also say that you wish for him to keep the letter discreet.

• Thanks for the MHO.
      How are you getting on?
      Did it work are you seeing him yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are just going to be dating, right? not marrying and having kids with him...

What Guys Said 4

• You are 25 and you like a man who is 42 years old? That's very weird and the age difference is also too much.

• I've known several girls your age who've made it work with guys his age. Some people won't approve, but so long as you both are happy together, I say go for it!

• grossssssssssss

• Gag if full of naysayers when it comes to age differences. Do what makes you happy, not them.

What Girls Said 0