How long is being single for too long?

if you've been single for a year and less is it too long? what was the longest period you went with being single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is too long as such. I mean you can be single as long as you want to be.

I have always been single, by choice, by decision and I have never had any regrets.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol are we talking just without a boyfriend but dating about or totally single?

Cause its been years since I had a proper boyfriend but I try to muster the will to date at least a couple of people per year. That way I can convince myself that a. I haven't totally given up and b. actually yes I do seem to attract nothing but crazy people and assholes so I'm better off single xD

• Hahaha omg this is the story of my life

• I know right! I think a lot of people have the same issue (like its not just us right? lol)

• No its not just us i have a circle of single gfs varying ages same situation lol

What Guys Said 3

• 22 years is the time i got so far almost 23

• Depends

• im still going thorugh a long period of being single and its been more than 4 years.

What Girls Said 3

• A year and a half. First year was by choice (getting over an ex), other 6 months because I can't find a decent guy that I'm actually gonna like more then a friend. Either I don't like them don't like me the same way. Life sucks.

• i'd say about 3 years?
    under a year is nothing lol.

• Around 3 years.