Girlfriend still friends with her ex and brother and wants to see them, right to be mad?

My girlfriend of 6 months is friends with her most recent exes brother, they broke up 1.5 years ago. Anyways they got a dog and she told me she wants to go see the dog. Is this inappropriate?

• Right to be mad
  • No right to be mad

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a right to feel uncomfortable, but I don't think you have a right to be full on mad. Communicate with her about it in a respectful way and let her know how you feel. Hopefully she can put your mind at ease in some way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you saying you didn't know this from the start of the relationship? If you did know then you have no right to be upset about it , you knew from the start... Deal with it. If this little tid bit of info wasn't introduced from the start then she was hiding it , thus yes you do have the right to be unhappy about it as you were duped

What Girls Said 1

• she knew her ex and his brother before you I don't think nothing is wrong with it. (if the ex-doesn't want her back and your girlfriend only want to see the dog ) I say go with her lbs

What Guys Said 4

• Ohh yes you have a right to be mad cause she should move on... and don't trust her when she says she wants to meet the dog... That's a lame excuse and a red flag

• The only inappropriate thing here is your possessive behavior.

• Right to be

• If you are comfortable with your relationship with her, why should you care?