Never had a girlfriend and I'm 19, almost 20. Is that bad?

A lot of guys around me have girlfriends, but I don't feel that out of place being single. It's never something that's bothered me to the point where I feel weird or anything like that. I have always wanted to have a girlfriend and I'm friends with a lot of girls, but they all seem to either already have boyfriends or want to just be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's neutral.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man I know a lot of friends who are going through the same thing. It's perfectly normal. You don't have to be winning at life if you have a relationship it's just an add on feature in your life.

As for the whole wanting a relationship scenario to be honest it takes time I remember when I joined this site and was single wanting someone in my life, it really only just takes work, effort, love a little bit of crazy and adventure, and you got yourself a good chance of finding someone. I know I did. So hang in there man your time will come before you even realize it

• Thank you, I really appreciate it😊

• This is coming from a married guy who went through this

• Yeah I guess it's more common than I thought, my time will come eventually

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Not bad, just unlucky. It's life though. What you can't do is giving up, things can change at any moment, just pay attention to your opportunities and don't let them go.