Did he just use me for sex? We're talking about working things out, but if he used me I don't know if I want to? please read?

A guy I go to college with broke up with me a couple weeks ago bc all we were doing was fighting. We've still been in contact since then. a couple days ago He invited me over to hang out and told me to wake him up from a nap and we could hang out. I said ok & he asked how I would wake him up and told me he was in just his briefs as in he wanted me to blow him. At least that's what I got from it. I've made it clear to him I didn't want to do anything sexual with him unless it meant we would be good again. So I get there and climb in bed and he turns towards me and starts cuddling like we used to. Then after a while of cuddling with me he started kissing me and making out and then he started grabbing my ass and put my hand on his dick. I said "does that mean you want this again" and he said "we'll talk after" I said "no I told you I didn't want to do anything until you knew this is what you wanted" and he said "fine" got all pissy and turned the other way. After a little while, I pulled him back around and started kissing him again. I said "are you going to be nice again" and he said "I'll be nicer" and I said "no tell me that you'll be nice again" he just said my name and I said "no will you be nice?" And he said "I guess" then we had sex and after I had to leave to go move my car and he was going to shower and said he would text me. He didn't text me so I texted him and said "does that mean you want this again" and he said "I messed up" and then kept saying he can't do this and that he was fine with not having sex and I started it all. But he tried to first and I'm pretty sure he only invited me over bc he wanted sex. He told me that's not true, and can't believe I would accuse him of using me. He said he asked me to come over bc he wanted to see if we could make things work and if I could make him happy. We hung out then again later that day and again the next day, and he didn't try to do anything with me either day. but he's still saying he can't do this right now

Most Helpful Guy

• He got what he wanted now he's leading you on to keep you around as a backup. Walk away and never look back

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you start being sexual... it's really hard to go backwards. Guys just love sex. I think he might like you, but he probably also thinks you are beautiful and loves when you two are sexual. Maybe he wants to be with you... but he also doesn't know what he wants. You want to take things slower, but he doesn't know how to. He's into you but not ready to make a huge commitment! Give him time.

Why don't you want to be sexual?

What is his relationship history like? Sounds like a bad case of attachment issues.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My advice is whatever the situation your values don't line up, the only thing for it is to leave the situation.

• walk away and no contact. he won't miss you if you have contacts.