Have you ever been used (for money, sex, etc) by someone who you thought genuinely liked you (romantically, sexually, etc)?

• not that I know of
  • once
  • twice
  • 3 or 4 times
  • 5 to 7 times
  • 8+ times
  • I've never dated so I wouldn't know
Anybody?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I dated a gold digger who expected me to pay for everything and would get hot and heavy but kept refusing to actually have sex because it 'she needed more time'. In the end I broke up with her after deciding that's what her game was: dangle the carrot.

That's not the only example, either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. One of my exes, for sex. Probably both of my exes did, but the other just didn't want to admit it.
    It hurt very much, but I don't hold it against them. They were young and dumb, as was I. I wish some people would just be honest with their intentions, but humans tend to be self serving.

I need to work on being a better judge of character.

What Guys Said 9

• Im not attractive enough to be used for sex or rich enough to be used for money. Yay mediocrity 😬

• Honestly all the time. I feel like women take my kindess as a weakness, and take advantage of it. People in general also. It's part of the reason why I have been single most of my life, because I would think the woman likes me, then found out she just wanted to fuck, use me for money, or other reasons. It's no big deal I just do me now.

• I was born a man... of course I've been manipulated.

However, I don't hold it against them. It's human nature to try and influence others into achieving our own ends. It's a learning experience.

• Man, I wish I was used for sex😭 I'm used by the government everyday. You think the bastard has your best interests in mind but your taxes go to some war in another country to fund a system that benefits shareholders of your country.

• Yes, so many times. I have a crazy story

• Nope. It takes me a really long time to trust someone so it would be very hard to use me like that

• Both girls died of cancer.

• yup i was used once for money by my crappy ex.

• Yes. Not money, but things. And one former lover used me to get her off. Being used is not too fun.

What Girls Said 6

• I've probably been used twice. Both times were by guys who pretend to be in love with me so that they could get benefits. Falsely deceived me to think they actually cared about me or loved me.

• Every single person I've dated has just been using me for sex. I used to be okay with it and went along with it but the last two guys, I really care/d about them and they still used me.

• Yupppp. Talk about a slap in the face.

• I've been used more than once, but it's a situation where I KNOW it is happening. Not once did I think they genuinely liked me, even if they were to say "I love you" every single day. When it all comes down to it, he just wants me for sex. He's a pedophile. Of course he is using me.

• usually It's me who used people for their money

• Not that i know of