Are any of you simply too lazy to date?

Say you start something with someone, but then decide that it's taking up too much of your time, and you're just too lazy for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend Dustin is, he doesn't want to change who he his so he doesn't want to date, he also doesn't want to talk on the phone for hours on end with the girl, yet he doesn't mind annoying me everyday calling me to talk for a really long time about nothing ugh. Im not much of a talker, i prefer to listen but even dustin gets to be a bit much. I myself haven't dated in a while, but not from laziness, i want to get my life adjusted and settled before i date. Because if we get serious how am i to take care of her when she needs me to if i can't take care of myself. Plus i dont want her being brought into any unnecessary drama from my current chaotic life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Whenever I start talking to a guy, I quickly lose the desire to invest time and effort into the conversation. It takes time to build an emotional investment in a person and I lose interest before that ever happens.

What Guys Said 2

• The time thing is not the problem Its always coming up with fancy things to keep them happy plus spending a lot.

• lol yes

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah honestly sometimes I feel that way but not always