What is this feeling?

I went out on a date with my friend (since September) on Sunday. He has been asking me out since January but I kept saying no for 3 reasons. 1- I was afraid of ruining our friendship, 2- I was afraid of going out with someone I had feelings for (I usually do super casual sex), and 3- I have multiple jobs and am a full time student so I was afraid of not having time. I eventually caved though and went out on the best date with him. He took me bowling then we cooked dinner at his place. After dinner he kissed me (best kiss I ever had). We were slow getting there, but we eventually went up to his room. He started to just look at me and smile and when I asked him what he was doing he said "just thinking about you" then turned away, blushing and laughing. And I don't know my heart just kinda stopped. We had sex, and it was awesome. But it wasn't awesome because it was particularly good sex, it was good because it was sex with HIM. And now it's like these feelings I've been trying to hide from fear are all surfacing and I just want to be with him. I just feel so happy around him. I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's obviously moved beyond the friendship zone so you might as well accept that the toothpaste isn't going to go back in his tube, and now it's time to just roll with it and see what happens. Sounds like it's a perfect vibe so far but you're also both probably feeling some natural anxiety/doubt/awkward vibes too. Just keep it chill... without sounding super emotional & clingy just let him know you feel really good about the way you guys have connected lately and if he doesn't do it himself try to initiate normal dating stuff like more bowling, catching a movie or show (or whatever you guys are into), just generally spending time together. Sounds like things went so well that you feel like it's too good to be true... maybe you'll end up being right but for now don't be so cynical!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its called love?

What Guys Said 1

• You're in love

What Girls Said 0