Why do I always find myself lonely?

I'm in school all day and I always see couples everywhere. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on something. What gets me the most is when I see the unattractive guys holding hands with girls. For example, in one class I have I talk to a kid who had acne all over his face and yet one day he was talking about the dates that he has been on before. I've talked to girls myself, why had nothing bigger happened yet? Is it because I'm ugly? Why do I feel like I'm lonely and I'm missing out on something great?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. There's nothing wrong with you and your feelings are valid. The biggest problem is probably that you don't put yourself out there as much. Are you hanging out too much with guys? They might think that you're a duche. Are you hanging out too much with girls? They might think you're gay or a player. Also if you surrounding yourself with others too much, it'll make them intimidated. Good luck!

• I'm friends with both genders, but it's mostly guys. How should I "put myself out there"?

• It's customary for the guy to initiate things, have you tried flirting with girls that you like? Have you asked anyone out on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not that anything is wrong with you, rather its because you haven't done enough to find someone and make the connection. Sure sometimes people do fall in love at first sight but for us unlucky ones it takes a bit more effort. Stand tall, your an amazing person and you need to first believe it yourself. Dress well, keep yourself well groomed, and get out there and start flirting, talking, and making connections. You are the only person in control of your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Just find someoneverything that has something in common with you and ask them to hang out. If you like them ask them out on a date. Small steps.

What Guys Said 2

• instead of bitching about other people in a relationship get yourself in one
    >says the single guy

• Cause u do not trust yourself