How do I get over this?

So I am currently dating this girl and things are going amazingly well. We have been together for over 3 months, and we are extremely happy together. The only problem I am having is that she has been with two people before me, and this upsets me a lot. The first was a boyfriend (who was a complete douche) and the second was a rebound guy (a big black guy football player who she was sleeping with for about 5 weeks). Now she is with me and has told me she is in love with me, and that her actions last semester were mistakes and out of her character. I really believe her, she is one amazing girl and is very unique, but I can't get over the fact that it happened. She is my first, and the thought of her with someone else makes me both really sad and intensely angry. So how do I get over it and move on with the relationship without this being a problem? I am afraid of bringing it up anymore because it makes her feel bad about herself, and I hate making her feel like that. I am just in a difficult situation. Any thoughts? Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• I understand that for you can be difficult to process this but we all have a past and if you love her you will get over this. If you keep thinking about the past then you are going to be unhappy because you will not focus on the good things. Let it go!

What Guys Said 1

• It's always hard to get the image of someone else being with your girl out of your head (as it should be; she's YOUR girl, not anyone else's). A huge step is to not worry about what they've done, but what you're going to do... By that I mean, is what past boyfriends have done going to dictate your relationship? Or is it going to be what you two are doing and going to do together, as a couple? Choose one of those, and run with it, don't look back!