Jealous of my boyfriend's female friends?

Has anyone else been in the same situation? My boyfriend never calls his female friends from what I know, he only Facebook messages them occasionally but I didn't think he was cheating as we sleep over 2-3 consecutive nights a week and he rarely messages them. I looked at his phone and saw that he called his close female friend :( and she's the only female he calls apart from me (most of his friends are guys) but in his call history most of the calls were to me, he calls her once every few days.
I don't know if he's cheating on me.. Because she goes up to him with her problems sometimes..
Pls help!!

What Guys Said 1

• If its a old friend unlikely its cheating rather its probably she's going to be in town and they might just meet up and hang do old like highschool friend stuff or just hang. If you want him to stay and not blow up dont make a big deal out of this as it would only inflame fight.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not think he is cheating. From the information here, it seems like they are just good friends. It is possible for guys and gals to just be pals.
    If you are really worried about it, you could maybe invite her to come hang out with the both of you, make it a group setting so either ask her to bring someone else or invite someone else she knows. If she respects you, then you will have nothing to worry about.