Would an older women go out with me?

I'm 19 almost 20. I saw this beautiful skating girl at the Galleria in my city. She was instructing a little girl with her skating. They were both good. She looks like she's probably in her mid 20's. I strongly feel that she noticed me watching. A few times we would make eye contact as she skated around with her pupil. She would skate to the side of the ice right in front of the glass where I was sitting and would instruct the little girl. Well lol she has a really big and nice looking butt (From all the skating I guess), and it really seemed like she was showing it off. She would arch her back with her butt in my direction and would put her hands on her hips right in front of me as she watched the little girl do the moves she was instructed. I'd like to talk to her and ask her out. But i'm pretty sure she's mentally more mature than I am lol. I know i'm young but I'm not immature either (Even though me talking about checking her out might make it look that way lol). I'm going to a community college, I work in a warehouse, and I train at a mixed martial arts gym so I'm a pretty busy guy through out the weekdays. I train in the mornings on Saturdays and then I have the rest of the weekend off. So I don't exactly have all my time taken up. Would I be in over my head trying to get with this girl? She out of my league?

Most Helpful Guy

• So a female in her mid 20s? And you're 19? Of course bro.

• I got a friend who's 20 and has dated a 28 year old.

• Well, she might be 28 too lol I dont exactly know. I just feel like she might think of me more as a kid lol

• Nah man. I'm 22 and have had much older after me.

What Girls Said 1

• I would go out with someone younger than me if we were compatible.

• How much younger?

• Right now I am 24. I'd go out with an 18 year old if that's what you're asking.

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly