How do I find the right girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• wait and she will find you

• that is such a risk lol

• @Smmyskittles and you don't have to help me pick up girls, I'll be getting you noticed by all the guys

• thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. You happen upon her, with time.

Sorry for the vague answer, but actually finding "the one"
    is more than a little difficult.

Imagine if you had all the women of the world in front of you
    it'd still be difficult to find the right one from among them, yeah?

The best one can do is to "not" actively look for them, but to focus on oneself
    and what you wanna do with your life, then at one point, maybe.. just maybe, you will come across that one girl who thinks like you, and enjoys what you enjoy.

What Girls Said 5

• Truthfully, it's admirable that you care enough to ask. You're young, but the fact that you WANT to find the right woman; it warms my heart.

I have no idea to be honest, but I hope you find her [or she finds you!] 😍

• By dating all the wrong ones. 😊😊

• First it might help to know what you want/need. Then ask out a girl with some of those qualities and see what happens

• look no more babe? ;) ;)
    kidding haha.
    you don t go find lol, it ll happen just be open to it :)

• I am right here haha! Nah! U close your eyes and pick one!

What Guys Said 9

• Just keep socialising, talking to people, going out eventually you'll find the right one man, I'm in the same boat ;)

• Stop putting importance to it or it'll drive you crazy. Just live your life, focus on yourself as a person. Workout, study, and socialize. Make friends.
    Talk to girls, just because. Don't try to be a Casanova and flirt with every girl you see, just strike a conversation, a friendly one.
    Be friendly to everyone around you, that'll give you a good reputation that will attract girls.

I used to be like that. Everyone liked me cause I talked to everyone and was friendly to them, and that got me girl's attention. Once I stopped being like that and became more of a lone wolf, just minding my own business and not giving a shit about others, you know what happened? Girls didn't give a shit about me either. I had to put more work to get them.

So just have a friendly mindset and talk to everyone.

• Hmm yeah, there is a lot of similarities, I always feel taxed though when conversing with other people.

• Date, be with people, finding the right girl is like finding a a diamond amongst coal, takes a while and you have to search but you'll find her eventually and you'll know when you do.

• look to your right and hope a woman is there :P

• Don't pick the left girl

• Lmao you wanna find right girl at 21? Negged fgit

• Look to your right.

• By loving alone time with yourself.

• No such thing as right girl. Every girl is the same, just differ in shapes and sizes, For every beautiful girl there are at least 100 girls more beautiful than them in the city, for every intelligent girl, there are 100 more intelligent girls in the city.
    You'd realize that looks / personality doesn't Even matter anymore.

The connection matters , how well you two connect. Work on that. As dead pool said " I love you because my crazy matches your crazy"