Should I hope the 1st girl I ever had a true connection with on POF give me another chance?

I know its asking for too much but I keep thinking of her lately. Me and her talked for 4 months then made a date but 24 hrs before the date canceled on me and told me she was talking to another guy. I was very heartbroken. She even blocked me from facebook. She is 10 minutes from my city. And in May she's back from college for good. I just wish she would unblock me and give me another chance. I liked talking to her and never had a chance to meet in person.

What Girls Said 1

• You should not hope. She is not into you, she is talking to someone else now.

What Guys Said 1

• She might come back to you if things don't work out with other guys. It's possible. It just sucks she blocked you from talking to her. She could had still been your friend if she wanted to.