Am I right here not to ask her out again? please help?

A few months ago the girl i like was flirting with me, ie- looking at me a lot, laughing, touching me etc. I told her i like her and she said she has a boyfriend and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend. She dont have a boyfriend anymore and has came back to flirting with me, she called me baby, said she misses me, touches me a lot, looks at me etc. Am i right not to ask her out again? my feeling is that if flirting the 1st time didn't mean anything why would it this time? She was the one with a boyfriend right? so she should now make a move on me since she rejected me? also i work with her and dont wana make things awkward again if she rejects me again?

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't bother with her. Move on.

What Guys Said 2

• I would wait before asking her out again. She did rejected you the first time. I would let her come to me and suggest hanging out just to play it safe. It does seem like she likes you but like you said she did it the first time and it didn't lead any where I would let her make a move and just go with the flow for now and see what happens.

• Nope