How long can someone run away from their feelings for someone?

If you are unprepared or scared of your feelings for someone, how long can you run away? Do those feelings eventually catch up and you can't run away a anymore? Or do you keep running and running? If you love someone, can you deny your feelings forever?

• Can you deny your love for someone forever?
  • Or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• The longer you run from your feelings more exhausted you'll be when they catch up to you and believe me no matter who you are. Your feelinfgs will always catch up with you

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the person. But "real feelings never fade" and if you found that so called feeling fading then it was never real. Someone cannot speak stuff into exsistence then assume all of a sudden they'll wake up and no longer feel that way again. I've been through it and no matter how much i dealt with my feelings in the past with other people it just became a whole new different world with that one specific person. I thought when i fine lightskin, 6'0 with nice hazel eyes will have my change my mind about what my heart really wants but it didn't budge.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, you can deny your feelings for that person, you can choose to ignore it. You can shut down your emotions, feelings if you want too, it's a choice, and they will only get to you only if you are mentally weak and if you let them get to you, otherwise not.

• If u cheated on someone and that person really loved u earlier and then dumps u,
    U will regret it for the rest of your life, i can guarantee u.

• You can deny your feelings forever if you choose. The person you like won't always be around though.

• You can deny your love for someone, but it'll hurt like hell.

• Your poll isn't quite clear. Yes, some people can run forever. I think I'm the type that will eventually make myself known but I'll wait a while until I feel right doing it -- a very long while if need be. Or at least that's how I was. I haven't really had feelings for anyone in over 2 years -- almost 3.

• Forever, I've had feelings for lots of girls in my life, but it wasn't reciprocated, so the key is to suck it up and get over it.

• I voted

What Girls Said 1

• Still figuring it out