How do you bring back someone's interest in you?

we were flirty friends first, then on a drunk night out he admitted to having feelings for me and i said it back, for the next couple weeks he constantly asked me out but i was saying no because i didn't want it to ruin our friendship so we agreed to just see how things went over the next couple weeks. we spent three nights together but nothing happened other than kissing. we talked really regularly then after the most recent night together, the next morning he was really weird and kept trying to sleep with me so i said i was happy for things to go further but i wanted to go on a date first which i assumed he would want as he had kept asking but he wouldn't commit to it and he was acting like id made things really serious. he hadn't spoken to me for four days after that then drunk messaged me asking what i was doing the next evening then said he didn't remember sending it and hasn't mentioned it since.

I obviously know he's pulled away cos he isn't interested in a relationship right now but neither am i, we are both about to be really busy and not have the time for proper commitment just now i just wanted to hang out just the two of us once as an actual date before things got more physical but he's obviously decided that i'm being too full on but we haven't had the conversation to make that clear and i think if i brought it up it would freak him out more.

Any advice on how to get him to ask me out? also if he has lost interest in me can i get it back? and how

What Guys Said 2

• How can you make someone else have feelings?

• he's obviously physically attracted to me and we get on really well but i think i scared him off by being a bit full on relationshippy the other day, i don't mean he lost feelings i mean he lost interest cos he thought it was about to get really serious

• You have already scared him away. What do you have to lose?

• but i don't know if i 100% have yet, i know he was drunk last night but its obviously still on his mind that he wants to see me, we spent the night together less than a week ago and we are still talking but he isn't pursuing me anymore or arranging dates now he knows i want to date. i have to see him in uni next week and he's coming to my friends birthday the week after

• I'd flex

What Girls Said 1

• He already told you that he is not interested in a relationship right now. You can't actually get someone to ask you out if they don't want to.