Girls, do you have any problem telling an ex that you two won't get back together?

My girlfriend moved away and we broke up, all i asked was if things would be different if we were around each other. I told her i just felt as if we were around each other things would be different. She would not answer it, then said she is always willing to listen to me. I told her i just needed an answer but she still wouldn't. So i cut contact with her. Common sense tells me an ex would say its not gonna happen if they werent in love or still had feelings. I have had exes in the past tell me straight that we werent getting back together. Oh, and i did tell her that if the answer is no, please tell me. I needed closure on the relatatuonship and k feel she was purposely trying to string me along, thats what she did for bout 2 months actually. Thoughts please...

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like she's purposely trying to string you along.
    I get all T. Swizzle when I break up:
    assets.rollingstone.com/.../tswift-1345746363.jpg

• Yeah thats what i thought... at one point she was like i keep trying tryimg to be so nice to you but you keep coming at me. So she made me second guess myself if she was being nice, but i know its all games. And i was like hey, you broke up with me and kept contacting me when i said leave me alone. Then she was like i know im sorry.

• I wouldn't have a problem answering a direct question like that.

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt it some guys need to take a hint