There this girl who is constantly hot and cold. What should I do?

I had a relationship with a girl a year ago, and I pushed her away so I could study for the MCAT. Eventually she stopped texting me, and last semester she would see me and just dart in the opposite direction. She would also point me out to her friends! So I started talking to her in mid September and she would keep saying "apparently" while texting me. I asked her if I could get a second shot and she said nope. So this semester I talked to her once in class, and she was just not having it. She was cold and distant, and just gave off the "fuck off" vibes. So I left her alone. Next day she sat with me in class, but wouldn't talk to me. My female friend, who sat with me said that was weird.

Now this girl joins in when I comment on things. Some days she is extremely rude and distant to me, and other days she is extremely friendly and won't stop talking to me. She will also walk up from behind me and start asking what I got on an assignment. Sometimes when I see her in the hallway and she sees me, she seems to get nervous. She then pulls out her phone, and pretends to do something with it and then ignores me. But other times she waves. Today I saw her in the library and she pointed me out to her friends, who all then swung around and looked at me and laughed. I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, so I left. Why is she so hot and cold towards me? If she wanted me to leave her alone why sit with me? Why walk up to me? Everyone says she likes me, but I think she's just being friend. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't bother with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If she is the only girl on the planet, chase after her and be prepared for a life filled with drama.

2. If she is not the only girl on the planet, find another girl to chase after.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I don't like being around inconsistent people. It just stresses me out, so I personally would probably distance myself from her if she was.. consistently inconsistent!

• Give her a jacket when cold and cold water when hot