Non-Relationship?

Looking for some advice! Im in a Non Relationship. So me and my friend moved in together then she broke up with her boyfriend of a few years... We always had a connection and one day we started sleeping together. I have talked to her and she has said she wants to be single for a while but at the same time she wants to have a life partner soon... We do everything together and she is really loving and caring, we are pretty much how a couple acts to the point her friend said "you two are like a married couple"... I asked her one day that i want to date her and she replied "no" and said she does not want to hurt me because she always wants me to be in her life and never leave... but I'm so confused what she wants, as sometimes she would say "we would be a amazing couple" "you are so loving and caring" then later on she would say "i can not wait until you have a serious girlfriend because you are so amazing". She interacts with many guys tells me about them and says "yeah, they are not spousal type" ... we sleep in the same bed every night, pretty much what a couple does. She has also said she would give her egg if i get a surrogate mother and later said i may not need one because she might be the mother... However, my career is not the best and i have more job opportunities but not where we live. She wants me to go... not sure what to make of this.

What Girls Said 1

• She simply sees you as a friend with benefits material and nothing else. Also, she is sort of stringing you along and she doesn't know what she truly wants.

• what would be the best thing to ask her? As in to clear everything up?

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean exactly bro?

• as in what to make of the whole situation, to stay or not too. I want to be with her. Not sure if she wants to be with me or not