What should I do?

lately, i thought that my crush is avoiding me, but in fact, he never really did avoid me. and i think that im the only one who has avoiding him after all this time. its just like whenever i see him and look straight into his eyes , i will quickly turned my head and look in front. like im too shy. i never really have any problems with communicating with guys and looking at their eyes. but whenever i see him, i just dont know anymore. i can't even smile at him whenever i saw him. i wanna say ' hai. ' to him but i just can't, i dont have the courage to do so. my voice just won't come out. whenever he passed by me, i just can't act normal and im really really nervous and shy. i wonder how can i get my courage. 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think about it, just do it. Next time he is walking by just say hi like you would to any other friend. Or if you absolutely can't, try to lightly bump into him so that the situation kind of forces you to talk. Once you have started talking, it will become easier.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• give him a note as you pass by

• You should muster up the courage to talk to him.