I'm in love with my best guy friend, he calls me his "sister" Please read description below, what should I do?

Okay... When we met... I thought he liked me, because he kept staring at me in class and he always makes me feel good about myself... But when people thought we were dating, he called me his sister? I felt so sad, and I just want to tell him " I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!" But i'm scared of the consequences :( Please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• You either:
    1) suffer by having hidden feelings for him
    2) suffer by losing him as a friend if you could confess

Or 3) have success by making him your boyfriend because he shares those feelings.

Only one path has the chance of number 3 happening. Choose wisely.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're pretty, he will quickly change his mind. One of my previous male friends told me he saw me as a sister, till I found out he had feelings for me.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him you like him, and you want to know how he feels about you. Whatever he says you will get your answer, and some people have a problem admitting they like other people. So they say things like "she's just a friend!" So you might have a shot

• Move on
    It'll be better for both of you though it's hard but still

• become sister in low

What Girls Said 0