Why do so many guys love it when women play head games with them?

This is something I have never understood. I've noticed that a lot of guys tend to complain that they can't find a good woman who is straight forward and doesn't play games, but when they find one they never want to be anything beyond friends with her. On the other hand, the women who love to play games are never lacking in potential suitors. I understand that these guys in particular prefer the mystery, but if that's what you're actively seeking out why complain when you get it?

I know women are guilty of this too.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know the girls that stay with a guy that is emotionally abusive, and convinces her she doesn't deserve any better? That is basically what mind games do to guys. Mind games can tear apart a guy's self esteem, however because it is called mind games, it isn't taken as seriously as it would be if it were called emotional abuse which is what it really is. It is about praying on your partners self confidence.

A guy or girl that wouldn't have been interested in someone, has their self esteem destroyed to the point they think they would be lucky to end up with that person playing those mind games. So they go from thinking they might be able to do better, to being desperate to hang onto them. This is why in most relationships, one person is almost always mistreating the other.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I hate it.

What Guys Said 4

• Its all good until I realize she's playing games , when that happens, my fucks will be sealed in an airtight packet.

• I personally love for a woman to be straightforward. No bullshit hints as to me guessing what you're thinking. Men are not mind reader's. Most men see things in black and white. When things turn grey, then communication breaks down and ultimately the relationship. But when a man or woman gives their opinion or perspective on something, don't ridicule it. Try to understand and engage how they feel.

• Cause your so smart.

• I don't like it personally

What Girls Said 1

• Cos people who play the game are attractive. People just don't like that they fall for it.