Will this get better before it gets worst?

So about a good year ago I began talking to my brothers best friend but at the time his friend was like no we can't talk because of him and my brother friendship and I didn't listen and I kept pushing it. So we continue to talk and and hang out. We got really close where I caught feeling but long story short my brother found out by someone that really didn't know anything about the situation and he blow up about it I feel really bad about how all of this turn out, but for some reason even after all the agruments. I still want to try and make this work with us. AM I IN THE WRONG FOR FALLING FOR HIS FRIEND?

What Guys Said 1

• Hopefully

What Girls Said 2

• You're not wrong. In fact, I think that his friend should have approached him about it at least, and then you as well. You should ask yourself, however, why he is upset. Maybe it's nothing, but maybe he wouldn't want you dating his friend for some other reason.

• Like I just feel bad that there friendship is ruin but I hate that I have to end everything I'm not ready to let go

• Well it's not totally your fault like I said. It's not completely your fault because you both decided to date, and also your brother is the one who took it so personally. Everyone is at fault, just in different ways - and that's how most problems are, so don't beat yourself up over it. As far as still dating him... well, that's for both of you to decide. Things that start like that don't usually end up great if one person gets bitter towards the other and blames them for an end of a friendship or relationship. But really, why was your brother mad? Just because you were hiding it from him?

• Yeah and some girl told him a lot of things saying that I told her everything and I didn't feel her nothing and he told me no before but even when he said no I was still talking to him

• No it's not your fault at all. It will make things awkward between the 3 of you but as long as you don't do anything in front of your brother or talk about it it should be fine.